Our Lehi Pest Control Services
At Ridd Pest Control, we understand firsthand that every home is unique. That’s why we work to provide customized solutions for every homeowner. Whether your house is big or small, you always get the exact results you need with our skilled team. We also work quickly, so you can get back to your normal life and get rid of pests as soon as possible. Plus we only hire experienced and friendly technicians who will go above and beyond to get the job done right for you.
Ridd Pest Control offers the following pest control services in Lehi, UT:
- Ant Control: Ants can do a lot more than just ruin your picnic. When these little buggers make their way into your home, they can be extremely persistent, which is why it is a good idea to call a professional pest control company before your ant problem spirals out of control.
- Spider Control: No one likes to see spiders crawling around their home. Watch out for these arachnids in dank, dark places, and don’t hesitate to call for assistance if you notice an uptick in spiderwebs.
- Tick & Flea Control: Ticks and fleas are nasty biting pets that affect animals and humans. Failure to deal with these blood-suckers ASAP can cause you or your pets to get extremely sick, so always be on the lookout for ticks and fleas when you are out in nature.
- Fly Control: If you find yourself saying, “shoo fly, don’t bother me!” more than usual lately, call Ridd Pest Control. We can offer solutions to get rid of houseflies and more—and keep them away for good.
- Scorpion Control: Scorpions are potentially dangerous arachnids that should be dealt with right away. While not present in every part of the country, if you do live in an area where these pests can infest homes, you probably already know how serious a scorpion problem can be.
- Earwig Control: Earwigs are not destructive to your home, but they can produce a foul odor when they are disturbed. However, these insects are naturally found outside, so if you see them in your house, chances are something is wrong. You’ll also want to keep them out of your garden, which they may use as a food source. And speaking of gardens…
- Aphid Control: Aphids are small sap-sucking insects that can cause problems for your garden and yard. While easy to get rid of in small numbers, if you find yourself dealing with an aphid infestation, you will likely need to call a professional.
- Mosquito Control: Mosquitoes can ruin pretty much anyone’s summer. Not only are their bites itchy and annoying, but they can also be dangerous. That’s why if you have a ton of mosquitoes in your yard, you should do everything you can to get rid of them.
- Bee & Wasp Control: Bees and wasps do a lot of good for the environment. However, bee stings can be fatal for those who are allergic, and wasps are even more aggressive. So if you have noticed a bee or wasp nest anywhere inside or outside of your property, call Ridd Pest Control immediately.
- Rodent Control: Rats and mice leave waste wherever they go, can contaminate food and cause destruction, and may even spread disease. A rodent-infested house is not safe for anyone, so watch out for signs of a rodent problem, such as bad smells, scurrying sounds in the attic or walls, gnaw marks on wood and wires, and droppings around your home.
Rodent Control Lehi
Are you dealing with a rodent infestation in your home in Lehi, UT? Our team of pest control experts has the tools and experience necessary to get rid of these critters safely, and effectively. Our rodent control services ensure that your home or business is entirely pest-free, and prevent them from coming back on your property.
Rodent pests that we can help with include the following, and more!
If left unnoticed, rodents can make their way into your home and cause expensive property damages. But it doesn't stop there - did you know that rodents may carry and transmit more than 35 diseases, internationally? Ensuring that your property is free of rodents is not only important for protecting your property, but it's also important for protecting you and your loved ones from harmful diseases.
Some major diseases that can be transmitted by rodents include:
- Rat-bite fever
- Lyme disease
- Tick fever
If you notice a rodent infestation in your home in Lehi, UT, please reach out to us today and let our rodent exterminators get rid of all signs of rodents in your home safely and effectively.
Our Lehi Pest Control Technicians Are Here for You
At Ridd Pest Control, we make it our job to form long-lasting relationships in our community. That’s because we care about providing every customer with the tailored treatments they deserve. With cutting-edge options for extermination, exclusion, removal, and cleanup, our full-service Lehi, UT pest control company has something for everyone. And when you call today, you can even get $75 off your first service! Just remember, for a beloved company that’s committed to getting rid of pests as quickly and efficiently as possible, it’s got to be Ridd Pest Control.
- 7 Pests To Watch Out For During Colder Weather
- Avoid These Common “DIY” Pest Control Problems and Dangers
Ridd Pest Control is available by phone at (833) 378-0537, or you can click here to contact us online.