Signs of a Pest Infestation
Because pests are so great at avoiding making contact with humans, identifying an infestation can be rather difficult. At Ridd Pest Control, we want to make sure your home is safe and healthy, which is why we want you to become familiar with the signs of a pest infestation. As soon as you suspect you might have a problem, give our team a call to schedule a consultation.
Signs you might need to call our Jacksonville pest control pros include:
- Grease tracks along counters, floors, or walls
- Holes in floors or walls
- Discarded wings near windows or doors
- A persistent, musty odor
- Damaged food packaging
- Nests in the attic, basement, or gutter
- Erratic pet behavior (i.e., your dog is fixated on one area in the home)
- Strange chirping, squeaking, or tapping sounds
Ridd Pest Control offers comprehensive inspections, during which we are guaranteed to find any pests present in your home. During our inspection, we are able to accurately assess the severity of the problem and determine the best possible solution.
How to Prevent Pests
While pests are extremely skilled at making their way inside of homes, there are some precautions you can take to reduce the risk of an infestation.
To prevent pests, we recommend:
- Using caulk to seal any gaps or cracks along your foundation
- Repairing any holes in window or door screens
- Repairing any plumbing or roof leaks as soon as possible
- Cleaning your drains regularly
- Keeping your home as clean as possible
- Taking the trash out often and ensuring outside trash bins are sealed
- Scheduling routine pest control
Of course, the best way to protect your home is to take advantage of preventative pest control services. Ridd Pest Control can create a barrier around your home to discourage pest activity and significantly reduce the risk of any pest infestations taking place. As the go-to pest control company in Jacksonville, we are familiar with all of the most common invaders here and know exactly how to treat your home to keep them away.
Rodent Control in Jacksonville, FL
Are you looking for professional rodent control services in Jacksonville, FL? Trust our team here at Ridd Pest Control to take care of it for you. We have the experience and tools necessary to get rid of rodents on your property once and for all. Rodent control is important for ensuring the safety of you and your family, and for protecting your property from costly damages.
Our rodent control services include the following:
- Rat Control
- Mice Control
- Vole Control
Diseases that can be transmitted by rodents include the following:
- Lassa Fever
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome
- Rat-Bite Fever
- Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever
- Lymphocytic Chorio-Meningitis (LCM)
- Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome
Rat Exterminator in Jacksonville, FL
Signs of a rat infestation include the following:
- Rat droppings
- Rub marks
- Scratching noises
- Rat holes
- Rat nests
- Rat footprints
Call Ridd Pest Control Today!
At Ridd Pest Control, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy home, which is why our team is committed to offering the most reliable pest control services possible. Using top-quality, eco-friendly products, our pest specialists can take care of any pest infestation with ease. We are skilled in quickly locating and accurately identifying all types of pests as well as determining the best possible solution for any pest problem.
When you choose Ridd Pest Control, you can expect:
- A customized treatment plan
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee with every service
- Safe and sustainable products and methods
- Exceptional communication
Don’t settle for anything less than the stellar service you deserve. Choose Ridd Pest Control because we are committed to ensuring your home is pest-free and healthy as can be.
- Avoid These Common “DIY” Pest Control Problems and Dangers
- 7 Pests To Watch Out For During Colder Weather
Schedule pest control in Jacksonville by calling (904) 204-2950 today. We look forward to serving you!