Signs of a Pest Problem
Pests are great at avoiding humans, which can make identifying an infestation rather difficult. This often results in pest infestations going on for weeks or even months before homeowners recognize the problem. In order to ensure any pest problems are taken care of as soon as possible, we recommend becoming familiar with the signs of an infestation.
Give our Charleston pest control pros a call if you notice:
- Your home has developed a strong, musty odor
- There are nests in your attic or basement
- You can hear chirping, squeaking, tapping, or scurrying sounds at night
- There are droppings in your home
- Your food packaging has been gnawed on
- There are grease marks along your walls or counters
- You find discarded wings near windows or doors
- Your pets are behaving erratically
- There are a ton of webs in or around your home
If you suspect you might have a pest problem, turn to Ridd Pest Control. We offer comprehensive inspections. Our inspections allow us to locate the exact source of the problem, assess the severity of the situation, and determine the best possible solution. We will explain your options to you before getting to work restoring health and comfort to your home.
Reasons Why You Should Hire a Professional Pest Control Team
While you might be tempted to purchase some over-the-counter pest control products and treat your infestation on your own, we would advise against that.
Below are reasons why you should hire a professional pest control team:
- Over-the-counter products are unsafe: Over-the-counter pest control products often contain a ton of harsh chemicals that can put you at risk. Misusing these products can result in unsafe contact with these chemicals such as chemical burns or chemical inhalation.
- Over-the-counter products are ineffective: Oftentimes, over-the-counter products only offer temporary relief. After a few weeks, the pests resurface and you find you are right back where you started.
- Pest infestations are difficult to treat: Without proper training, pest infestations are incredibly difficult to treat. Only trained professionals know exactly how to locate, identify, and treat all types of pests and have access to professional-grade products.
DIY pest control can be a waste of your time, energy, and money. Make sure the problem is truly taken care of by calling in a team of professionals. At Ridd Pest Control, each member of our Charleston pest control team has undergone extensive training and is fully qualified to handle your pest problems.
Why Choose Ridd Pest Control?
At Ridd Pest Control, we understand that no two pest infestations are alike, which is why our team offers customized treatment plans. No matter the issue you are dealing with, you can count on us to deliver a comprehensive, effective solution.
Choose Ridd Pest Control because we offer:
- Quality products: Our team is passionate about taking care of your home and family, which is why we always use the most reliable pest control products out there. Our products are proven to eliminate your every pest problem.
- Eco-friendly processes: Our methods and products have undergone extensive testing to ensure they are safe for your home, family, and pets.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee: We are so confident in our ability to deliver top-quality service that we back all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you ever experience issues in between your regularly scheduled appointments, you can count on us to take care of them right away.
Call the Charleston pest control pros from Ridd Pest Control today at (833) 378-0537 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you!