High-Quality Orlando Pest Control Services
No one likes having to deal with pests problem. It can be a trying, time-consuming experience, and the toll it takes on the whole family is often significant. That’s why Ridd Pest Control is here to be your go-to partner in all things pest-related. We always work quickly to help you get back to your everyday life as soon as possible. Our exterminators promise to work tirelessly from minor problems to significant infestations to ensure all pests are eliminated from your property. Our pest control team is trained to handle homes big and small and stay up-to-date on all the latest, industry-leading techniques. Whether you’re looking for exclusion, extermination, removal, or cleanup, our mission is to be there from the first step to the last, so you never feel alone in this experience.
Our Orlando pest control and treatment options include:
- Ant Control
- Spider Control
- Tick & Flea Control
- Fly Control
- Scorpion Control
- Earwig Control
- Aphid Control
- Mosquito Control
- Rodent Control
- Bees & Wasp Control
Signs of a Pest Infestation in Orlando
Are you wondering whether you actually have a pest control problem? There are a couple of signs that you can look out for that signify that you have a pest infestation and are best off consulting a professional pest exterminator in Orlando.
Some of these signs include the following:
- Pest Droppings: These could include snail, slug, mice, rat, squirrel, lizard droppings, or termite droppings. They are typically dark in color; however, their shape and size may vary depending on the pest responsible.
- Property Damage: Have you noticed damage on your wooden property? Such as your cabinets or furniture? This could be a sign of a termite infestation
- Chewed or Scratch Marks: If your electrical wiring chewed up? Are there scratch marks or holes on your walls? These could all b signs of a rodent infestation on your property.
- Dead Bugs and Shells: Bugs will typically leave trails of shells or carcasses. If you notice shells of dead bugs (such as a pile of dead ants, or discarded wings), it's a sign of a pest infestation.
- Ant Trails: Ants are most commonly found in the kitchen or in your dining areas. Where there is one ant, there is a colony of ant that is very likely to emerge, if the infestation is left unnoticed.
- Nesting or Breeding Signs: Nesting or breeding signs can include things like nests, hives, or ant holes.
- Fur Patches: Fur patches are a definite sign of rodents in your home.
- Odd Sounds: Sounds such as scampering, squeaking, scratching, or shrieking are all signs of rodents in your home. In the case of a rat or mice infestation, these sounds will typically be heard from your attics or basements.
- Piles of Sawdust: Signs of sawdust are typically signs of a termite infestation. They could also be signs of carpenter bees or beetles.
- Unpleasant smells: If there is a musty odor in your home, it may mean that you have a rodent infestation. Mice or rats will typically exert this musty urine-like odor. Bed bugs can also have a musty odor.
What's really great about professional pest control services is that they are able to completely eliminate the source of the problem. For example, let's say that you have an ant infestation in your home. Rather than using bug spray to eliminate the visible ants, our exterminators will be able to find the source of the problem and eliminate the ant colony entirely. This way, you can rest assured that your home is entirely pest-free, and won't have to worry about pests returning to your home or on your property. Contact our pest control team in Orlando today, and let us remove all types of pests from your home, quickly and effectively.
Get Effective Rodent Control in Orlando
Are you looking for professional assistance in Orlando? Our pest management team of experts has the tools and experience necessary to take care of any rodent infestation!
We can help with the following:
- Rat control
- Mice control
- Vole control
Rodent control is unlike other pest control services. In some ways, it’s closer to wildlife control, in that you are dealing with wild animals rather than insects. However, rodents are insidious creatures, with remarkable adaptability. This makes it extremely hard to get rid of infestations without the assistance of a professional.
Fortunately, our experts at Ridd Pest Control have the tools and knowledge needed to take care of rodent infestations with minimal hassle. We know how to detect rats, mice, voles, and more, and we promise to get to work right away to ensure your home is rodent-free ASAP. Make sure to watch out for signs of a rodent infestation, including scurrying sounds coming from your walls or attic, gnaw marks on furniture and wooden objects, contaminated food, electrical problems from chewing on wires, strange smells from urine or small black droppings, as well as visible rat and mice sightings. And don’t hesitate to call immediately if you see even one rodent, as these pests reproduce quickly and can cause a ton of damage virtually wherever they go.
Signs of a rodent infestation include the following:
- You notice that your pets are acting unusually
- You notice chew marks on your belongings or your home's wires
- You notice rodent droppings
- There are small holes on your walls or on material
- You hear scampering, gnawing noises, or scratching
- There are grease marks or streaks on surfaces
- You notice tiny rodent tracks
- Unpleasant odors in your home (usually rotting or musky smells)
- You or your family members are experiencing allergies within your home
If you notice any of the signs above, we highly encourage you to contact our professional pest control experts as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of. Leaving a rodent infestation unnoticed can lead to further damage and possibly the multiplication of rodents within your home.
Our Orlando Pest Control Team Is Here for You
At Ridd Pest Control, we never settle for anything less than 100% customer satisfaction. We are known in Orlando and beyond for delivering exceptional results, and our friendly pest control technicians truly care about every homeowner they serve. Call now to get $75 off your first service, and let Ridd Pest Control get rid of your pest problem today.
- Avoid These Common “DIY” Pest Control Problems and Dangers
- 7 Pests To Watch Out For During Colder Weather