Our Miami Pest Control Services
At Ridd Pest Control, we understand that no two homes are alike, and no two pest problems are alike either. That’s why we work to find customized solutions for every homeowner we serve. Whether your house is large or small, whether you’re dealing with a minor pest problem or full-on infestation, and whether you need exclusion, extermination, or removal, our experts have what it takes to get the job done right. We also use safe, eco-friendly products, so you never have to worry about the well-being of your pets and other family members. And best of all, we strive to get every service done quickly, so your house can return to normal ASAP.
Contact our Miami pest control team at Ridd Pest Control today for:
- Ant Control: Ants are not to be underestimated, despite their small size. Ants’ antennae can detect food from far away, and they can lift objects many times their body weight. While a few ants might not seem like a problem, these pests will keep on coming once they have found an available food source, so call a professional if you see a lot of them on your property.
- Spider Control: Spider season typically occurs in early fall, after spiders have gone inside to mate. Watch out for these arachnids in dark, dank corners of your house, and if you notice an uptick of spider webs or eggs, contact a pest control technician before things get out of control.
- Tick & Flea Control: Teas and flicks can affect people and pets alike. Fleas will bite multiple times once they have found an available food source, while ticks will suck the blood of a host for weeks if not removed. Watch out for strange behavior in your pets, as this is often a sign that fleas have jumped onto your animals, and try to wear long sleeves when you go out in wooded areas to prevent tick bites.
- Flea Control: Getting rid of even one fly can be hard, much less a whole infestation. Try to keep your home as sanitary as possible to prevent flies from buzzing around, and if you do find that these insects just keep coming, consider hiring a professional to get to the bottom of the issue.
- Scorpion Control: Scorpions are already dangerous arachnids, and when they infest your home, you can end up with a real nightmare on your hands. That’s why you should always call for pest control at the first sighting of a scorpion.
- Earwig Control: Earwigs are not harmful to people, but they do emit a foul odor when disturbed. These insects are usually found outside, so you will want to pay especially close watch for them in your garden. And speaking of gardens…
- Aphid Control: Aphids are small sap-sucking insects that can create a ton of problems for your garden and yard. While it is easy enough to kill a few aphids by just spraying them with a hose, you will most likely need to hire a pest control company to deal with an infestation.
- Mosquito Control: Mosquitos are not only annoying insects that can ruin your summer with their nasty bites, they also carry diseases like Zika and West Nile virus that are extremely dangerous. Try to mitigate the amount of moisture outside your home to prevent mosquito infestations, as these blood-suckers will flock to anywhere there is a lot of water.
- Bees & Wasp Control: While extremely important for the environment, the sting of even one bee can be fatal for someone who is allergic. Wasps, meanwhile, are even more aggressive and territorial, plus unlike bees, they can sting you more than once. That’s why as soon as you see a bee or wasp hive in or outside of your property, it is imperative that you call for pest control.
- Rodent Control: Not quite standard pest control and not quite wildlife control either, rodent control requires a very specific set of skills. Rats and mice are crafty creatures that can fit through even the smallest spaces, and will reproduce quickly once they have found an available shelter and food source. Signs of a rodent infestation to watch out for on your property include scurrying sounds coming from your walls or attic, gnaw marks on furniture and wooden objects, contaminated food, electrical problems from chewing on wires, strange smells from urine or small black droppings, and live or dead rat and mice sightings.
Is Pest Control Worth it in Florida?
Pest control in Florida and any other state is worth it for your home or business. Having pest control services done can help your family stay safe, ensure quality workplace for employers, and help give a good experience for customers.
Our Miami Pest Control Company Gets the Job Done
At Ridd Pest Control, we are committed to providing affordable and efficient pest control for everyone who hires us. That’s why we offer free estimates, so you can feel completely confident before you commit to service. With a reputation for delivering satisfaction in Miami and beyond, you can rely on our licensed service providers to go above and beyond to deliver complete satisfaction every time. Plus, with $75 off your first appointment, now is the perfect time to call our pros at Ridd Pest Control.